Thursday, May 13, 2010

this one will be short

So tired today... haven't been sleeping well as of late and I have no idea why but it is definitely annoying. I had a good lunch today with Glenn at Poway Sushi Lounge (my fave!!) and then went food shopping and came home to relax. The hip held up somewhat well, the little man came back to pinch me a few times. I guess I don't know how to walk early in the morning and I kept stepping wrong on it. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling but at least I was able to get out of bed and walk without too many problems. I'm so exhausted that I can barely keep my eyes open so that is my cue to drag my ass off the couch and find my way into the bathtub for a nice long soak so I will hopefully have the same luck of being able to just pop out of bed tomorrow morning. I am going to try to get on the elliptical tomorrow morning to give me some energy to get me through the day!


Wish me luck on sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. Isnt Poway Sushi the best! they donate every year to our golf tournament...love them...

    ReplyDelete