Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Birthday Party!!

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning... hip isn't liking it too much, but to the hell with it!!! I wanna make my house look pretty... even though people seem to be flaking... it always seems like I'm less important to other people than they are to me. I wish that I was as important to them as they are to me. When there's a big event in my life I feel as though people always back out, tell me they are going to show up but then they never do. I'm not going to lie it really does hurt my feelings, makes me feel like I shouldn't even waste my time with these people. The people I have always been there for and always been the shoulder for them to lean on. It makes me hurt inside, and I don't know what to do about it.
Everything lately seems so frustrating. Like I shouldn't be put through these trials and tribulations at the age of 28. I shouldn't have to deal with arthritis in my hip. It always makes me feel like I am one step behind everyone... like no one understands so I am somewhat on this journey by myself. I want to cry, but I want to stay strong. I don't want anyone to see me weak, to know that my feelings are hurt. I'm better and stronger than that...right? At the same time I'm asking myself should I have to be? I have reached out to the Arthritis Foundation but it seems as though it's more about RA, which I'm fine with, I can only imagine how debilitating that is and how scary that disease must be. I just wish there was someone I could talk to about what I am dealing with, what I go through on a day to day basis. I just wish someone could understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment