Friday, May 7, 2010

It's only 9am and I already dislike today!

I wake up to a pinchy hip which is the worse part of all this hip business is when it pinches. I could definitely live without that pinching! Feels like there is a little man living inside my hip and hes just pinching away and laughing at me for making my day a little more difficult. Argh! Damn you hip and your ability to turn me into an argh-ing pirate! Almost every morning I wake up and remind myself how this isn't going to conquer me, that I'm still going to work out, hang out with friends, go to clubs and dance... that's what I do... that's what I have to do to be able to keep the sanity that the insanity of all this can cause me.
And my foot this morning, actually for the past two days...OH MY FOOT! What am I going to do with you? I hate that it feels like it is separating from my ankle, I mean that can't be a good thing right? Right?!?!
Then I find I definitely need a job asap because there is a dip in our income right now. All of this is just freaking frustrating! Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck, like I'm in a rut and I have no idea how to get out of it. I have applied to at least 100 jobs and have one interview, and the rest of the time I get rejected. Isn't this why I spent so much time in school is to be able to get a job and not have to be sitting at home blogging about my crappy disease that affects my life in every way and about how apparently none of my credentials are good enough for me to be hired by someone.
Sometimes I just don't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment