Friday, May 7, 2010

So the day....

ended up not being so bad. I went over to Melissa's house and played around with the kids and Pink. Then got to have the most amazing massage I've had in a very long time. It was so beyond relaxing and made my hip feel so much better than anything that I have tried in a very long time. I wish I could have stayed in that little room for hours while she massaged my poor little hip! I'm definitely going to try to go back once a month or once every other month and see if the circulation promotion, etc. helps with the pinching and the pain that seems to be a constant now.
Then I came home and my amazing husband gave me my birthday presents a few days early to make me smile and I seriously ran around the house so excited because he got me the phone cover I wanted AND A ROOMBA!! It is something I have wanted for 2 years because I have been so sick of sweeping and vaccumming my house and now I DON'T HAVE TOO! I have a little machine that does it for me!! WOOHOO!! I am so excited... I'm trying to talk Rob into putting the dogs out right now so I can send it on a trial run around the living room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment