Monday, May 10, 2010

It's My Birthday!!

So today is my birthday and I have to admit it was a pretty fantastic day! I got to have lunch with my most amazing best friend ever and then had dinner at Ruths Chris with the hubby and couldn't have imagined a better ending to the night except for the cheesecake they serve there, which half has been devoured and I'm of course saving the other half for tomorrow because there is nothing better then a nice piece of cheesecake the day after your birthday!
I wore a cute new tank top and sexxy pair of jeans tonight and haven't felt that sexxy in a loooong time I, of course, wish I was more thin but that's up to me to do and I'm sure the cheesecake didn't help (give me break it's my birthday!) I wore these sexxy heels but that was one of the largest mistakes I made the entire night. My hip locked up and now I have the most sore and painful hip I've had in awhile! How ridiculous is it that I can't even wear heels (which I love!!!) because my hip hurts too much. This is just getting to be too much. Can't I just buy a new one or they should have a trade-in program on defective body parts. This is just getting so ridiculous that I don't even know what to do with it. I don't know what changes I need to make, but they need to be made. The pain is just becoming too much. I can't keep losing sleep or my life over this, it's not fair. I know, I know, life isn't supposed to be fair, blah blah blah. I don't want to hear it, I've heard it all. I've heard at least I survived, at least I am healthy otherwise, other people have it worse than me... I get it... but at the end of the day when I can't sleep because of the piercing pain that is shooting through my hip into my knee and halfway to my ankle I don't care about all that. All I care about is not hurting anymore, not being tired from working over time with the pain, not always wanting to work out because I know the repercussions of doing so.. SO F-ING FRUSTRATING!
The birthday party wasn't the greatest, I was let down by a lot of people and most of the night I was wallowing in self pity, which of course I know I shouldn't have but how could I not? My friends left me behind... they decided that I wasn't good enough or didn't want to waste their time with me, which is fine now. It made me realize who was important and who I should be spending my time with and who I shouldn't be. I plan on not having a birthday party anymore, just a nice quiet dinner with the husband to spend my birthday because then I can't get disappointed or upset when no one else shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment